On uniformity of measurements
In the Republic of Belarus 11 November 2019 g. Law of the Republic of Belarus amending the Act of the Republic of Belarus "On Uniformity of Measurements" (Number 254-C).
This Law determines the legal and organizational framework for ensuring the uniformity of measurements in the Republic of Belarus and is aimed at regulating relations, arise in providing uniformity of measurements, as well as the definition and implementation of a unified state policy in the area of traceability.
Law of the Republic of Belarus "On Uniformity of Measurements" published on the National Legal Internet Portal of the Republic of Belarus, 26.11.2019, 2/2692
This Act shall come into force in the following order:
article 1 - one year after the official publication of the present Law;
other provisions - after the official publication of this Law.
Important: In accordance with Article 38 Act reflects the transitional provisions:
- Provisions of this Act, relating to technical regulations
Eurasian Economic Union, the right to the Eurasian Economic Union, shall also apply to existing technical regulations of the Customs Union to repeal (invalidating), unless otherwise provided legislative enactments or international agreements of Belarus.
- Contracts for the performance of state tests for the purpose of type approval of measuring instruments, contracts for the implementation of the verification and (or) calibration, contracts for the accreditation of legal persons for carrying out of the state tests of measuring instruments, metrological certification measuring means, implementation verification,
calibration, agreements with accredited entities, contracts for work on the periodic evaluation of competence of accredited entities, concluded before the entry into force of this Act, remain in force within the time limits, which they concluded, and not be brought into correspondence with this Act.
- Certificates type approval of a measuring instrument, evidence
metrological certification of measuring instruments, evidence or conclusion on metrological validation of measurement procedures, certificate of verification, calibration, Certificate of accreditation, issued before the entry into force of this Act, remain in force within the time limits, for which they are issued.
- measurement Tools, passed metrological certification before the entry into force of this Act, are allowed to use the results of the state checking or calibration set time intervals between state verification or calibration.
- techniques (methods) of measurement, included in the list of standards, containing rules and methods of research (test) and measurements, including the rules of sampling, necessary for the application and enforcement of the requirements of technical regulations of the Customs Union or technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union, and do not pass certification, apply after the entry into force of this Act before the amendments to the technical regulations of the Customs Union, Eurasian Economic Union, preplanned revision or replacement of such techniques (methods) measurements on certified. techniques (methods) of measurement, developed prior to the entry into force of this Act, not be evaluated and used for measurements in the field of legal metrology, used to them in time for the planned review, agreed with the State Standard, but not later than five years after the entry into force of this Act.
- Implementation registration measuring means in accordance with this Act will be implemented as the formation of hardware and software state information collection to ensure traceability, but no later than three years after the entry into force of this Act.
- The provisions of Articles 27-32 of this Act apply in the case of, unless otherwise provided by law of the Eurasian Economic Union ".
Business entities, with suggestions, associated with changes to the technical regulations, NPA and other documents in order to implement the Law of the Republic of Belarus "On Uniformity of Measurements" (Number 254-C), may apply to the inspection of the State Standard of the Grodno oblast.