"On results of work of department of the state metrological supervision of Grodno Regional Inspectorate of Gosstandart in the I half 2019 of the year"
Grodno Regional Inspectorate of the State Standard in the I half 2019 , the monitored 468-mi entities on compliance of the Republic of Belarus legal requirements on uniformity of measurements, violations are established at 416-minute (88,9 %) entities.
The monitoring was conducted in the following areas:
- the implementation of trade and payments between buyer and seller (56 % of the total number of monitoring conducted): including on markets, в объектах общественного питания при заготовках сельскохозяйственной и дикорастущей продукции:
– при проведении государственного технического осмотра транспортных средств, диагностике технического состояния транспортных средств – 14 %;
– при коммерческом учете воды питьевой и технической, electricity and heat, газа – 12 %;
- when testing products and monitoring the compliance of products and raw materials requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus – 14 %;
- in other directions – 27 %.
State metrological supervision subjected 5907 meals. measuring instruments, including the unsuccessful verification in accordance with established procedure used 1616 meals. measuring instruments, what is 27,4 % of the total number obrevizovannyh SI.
According to the monitoring results compiled 36 administrative reports, granted 361 recommendation to eliminate violations (inconsistencies) Legislation of the Republic of Belarus on ensuring the uniformity of measurements and defined terms for provision of information to eliminate violations.
It is also in the process of monitoring of typical violations were established:
- used in legal metrology measuring means, not included in the State Register of the Republic of Belarus of measuring instruments;
- insecurity necessary measuring instruments during the test and control product storage conditions;
- Calibration interval violation;
- application of measurement procedures, not passed Metrological confirmation.